In the area of paediatric cardiology and congenital heart disease, we start already at pregnancy. Together with leading prenatal diagnosticians and geneticists in Berlin and the surrounding area, we clarify paediatric cardiology questions from the beginning of pregnancy.
- Diagnostics and therapy of congenital heart defects, acquired heart diseases, cardiac arrhythmia or cardiomyopathies
- Clarification of heart murmurs, high blood pressure, chest pain
- Cardiac Examinations such as
- Echocardiography (heart ultrasound):
- Echocardiography is used to examine and evaluate the anatomy and function of the heart, the aorta and pulmonary arteries and the venous system with very good sensitivity of the colour Doppler using high-end machine (high-end image quality).
- ECG (electrocardiography): This procedure records the electrical activity of the heart.
- Holter ECG: Here the recording takes place over a period of 24 hours. You will receive a device from us that you take home with you and return to the practice the next day.
Exercise ECG: Exercise electrocardiography is used to assess cardiac function during exercise, e.g. on a bicycle.
- Holter blood pressure: Using modern technology, continuous blood pressure measurement is carried out over 24 hours without inflating a cuff, which is very pleasant for the Patient. The long-term ECG is written at the same time. This allows two important investigations to be carried out simultaneously.
- Spirometry/Spiroergometry: Heart and lung function are assessed under exercise.
- Cardiac pacemaker test: in planning